|Filtration Area||4 m2 upto 6000 m2|
|Emission Level||5 mg/Nm3|
|Temperature||Max 285 Deg C|
As the emission levels are getting stringent and the cost of energy getting costlier, our efficient design of Pulse Jet Bag Houses offers several advantages to the customers.Salient Features
Variety of Options to Choose From
- Designed to meet your stringent emission level requirements-as low as 5 mg/Nm3.
- Low-pressure drop hence lower power consumption for exhauster.
- Various designs of baghouse available to fit in given space.
- Options of bag length and cartridges to suit head-room availability.
- Variety of options on inlet designs to ensure smooth distribution/flow of dust in the baghouse and to handle high dust loads.
- Available in side-access,top-access so also walk-in-plenum designs.
- Efficient discharge mechanisms.
- Low compressed air consumption.
- Filter bags available to meet wide temperature needs up to 285 deg.
- Cartridge type units.
- Unit dust collectors.
- Accessories and necessities for a Baghouse.
- Filter Bags
- Recommended for products which are light and fluffy, have the bridging tendency or high dust loads or for pneumatic conveying applications.
- Filtration Area: 4 m2 upto 350 m2.Available in various model.
- Inlet Configurations: Standard Hopper inlets, Top tangential, Hopper tangential.
- Pressure withstand : standard (-)500 mm WC ,maximum up to 2 kg/cm2(for specific sizes)
- Most commonly used type of baghouse as it provides optimization of price with performance. Recommended for free-flowing products,low-medium dust loads.
- Filtration Area : 4 m2 upto 525 m2. Available in various models.
- Inlet Configurations: Standard hopper inlets, Housing inlets,
- Pressure withstand std(-)500 mm WC.
- Another commonly used type of baghouse which provides optimization of price with performance. Recommended for free-flowing products,low-medium dust loads Filtration Area : 3 m2 up to 525 m2. Available in various models.
- Inlet Configuration: Standard hopper inlets, Housing inlets, Extended hopper inlets.
- Pressure withstand: std (–) 500 mm WC.
- Used for venting the silos, bins and in pneumatic conveying applications.
- Filtration Area: 3 m2 upto 130 m2.Available in various models
- Available in cylindrical,square,rectangular configurations.
- Pressure With stand : std(-)500 mm maximum upto 2 kg/cm2.
Primarily used for systems which involve high Air volumes and where off-line cleaning is a necessity. These units are made by combining either square or rectangular baghouses. Each of these baghouses acts as a compartment with no of such baghouses being arranged in single or double rows. Special care is taken to ensure uniform velocities in inlet plenums and to allow smooth passage of gases into the baghouses.
- Filtration Area: 300 m2 upto 6000 m2.Available in various configurations.
- Inlets configurations to suit a wide range of applications.
- Options of walk-in plenums.
- Facility to make units in panel construction to save on freight, site activity, and erection costs.
As the emission levels are getting stringent and the cost of energy getting costlier, our efficient design of Bag Houses offers several advantages to the customers.